Have you read this very humorous southern romance? The author nails the narrow minded southern small town religious thinking.
When Mae-June July Augustine hightailed it out of Sultry Springs, Texas, with her heart in pieces, she swore she’d never return. But nine years later, one thing stands between June and her dream of opening an upscale martini bar: a month of community service under the supervision of the devilishly sexy Luke Gallagher, her first love and ex-best friend. As lust turns to love, June must decide where she belongs: in the glorious anonymity of Austin or back in Sultry Springs with the man who intoxicates her like no other.
- New Release and Review for Pretty Little Killers by Rita Herron
- New Release and Review for A Cold Day in Hell by Lissa Marie Redmond
- New Release and Review for Edge of Darkness by Karen Rose
- Now LIVE! Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet Book 2) by Trisha Wolfe
- Now LIVE.. Desired in Darkness by Heather Sunseri
Gillian Brough on Spotlight on new author Meliss… JB Schroeder on New Release and Review for Unc… 86Thalia on Review of the Marked Men Serie… New Release and Revi… on New Release and Review for The… Sunny Wolfe on Review: Taken and Haunted by S…