Great short story about two kindred spirits who meet and fall for each other in the dark.
Makenna James and Caden Grayson get stuck in a pitch-black elevator together with really seeing what the other looked liked before.
They both have had loss in there lives. Caden has chosen to wear his in the form of tatoo’s and piercings along with physical scars. He also struggles with the dark and confined spaces from the tragedy from his childhood.
While trapped for hours in the dark elevator these two bare there souls to each other and find out they have a lot in common. They find they are very attracted to each other and act on it just as the lights come on and they are rescued.
But both suffer from insecurities in the light of day. And dont know if the other will still want them now.
Great book with a good ending.
- New Release and Review for Pretty Little Killers by Rita Herron
- New Release and Review for A Cold Day in Hell by Lissa Marie Redmond
- New Release and Review for Edge of Darkness by Karen Rose
- Now LIVE! Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet Book 2) by Trisha Wolfe
- Now LIVE.. Desired in Darkness by Heather Sunseri
Gillian Brough on Spotlight on new author Meliss… JB Schroeder on New Release and Review for Unc… 86Thalia on Review of the Marked Men Serie… New Release and Revi… on New Release and Review for The… Sunny Wolfe on Review: Taken and Haunted by S…