Shiloh’s new book is a dark, mind bending psychological thriller.
Shay Morgan has stayed hidden for a long time. Living a reclusive life in Earth’s End, Alaska, she’s as far away as she can get from the trauma of her childhood and the man who hurt her long ago. But terror takes over Shay’s life yet again when an unknown stalker steals away the fragile peace she’s built for herself—targeting not only her but the one man who’s ever managed to get past the walls she’s built around herself.
Elliot Winter has lived through being falsely accused before—it ruined his military career. Now it’s happening all over again. And this time, his accuser is a twisted impostor who’s targeting his ex-girlfriend, Shay. Despite a fierce mutual attraction, Shay and Elliot broke up because Shay couldn’t let her guard down, couldn’t let Elliot in. But now they both need to trust each other to confront a psycho who seems to know all their secrets.
- New Release and Review for Pretty Little Killers by Rita Herron
- New Release and Review for A Cold Day in Hell by Lissa Marie Redmond
- New Release and Review for Edge of Darkness by Karen Rose
- Now LIVE! Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet Book 2) by Trisha Wolfe
- Now LIVE.. Desired in Darkness by Heather Sunseri
Gillian Brough on Spotlight on new author Meliss… JB Schroeder on New Release and Review for Unc… 86Thalia on Review of the Marked Men Serie… New Release and Revi… on New Release and Review for The… Sunny Wolfe on Review: Taken and Haunted by S…